Textbook Rental Policy Main Points
Students are responsible for dropping rental books off or mailing them back to the bookstore.
Because of Covid-19 the return date for rentals has been extended. Books must be at the bookstore by July 10th 2020.
Click the link below to be directed to the Rental Return Form; which has all of the instructions.
- The rental book is in good condition at the time of rental.
- The rental is due by 4:30 PM on Friday, July 10, 2020.
- The book and any components MUST be returned in the same physical condition.
- Moderate highlighting and notations are permitted.
- The renter is responsible for the risk of loss, theft and damage.
Rental books not returned by the due date above will be billed to the secured credit card used to rent the book or to your Whitman account
for the replacement cost of the books less the amount paid for the rental fee.
Due to Covid-19 we are unable to have an in person buyback this Spring. However, our wholesaler is offering an Online Buyback.
Click the link below to be directed to that site.
By clicking the box below the renter is indicating they have read and understand the Whitman College Bookstore Textbook Return and Rental Policies.