Textbook Rental Policy Main Points
- The rental book is in good condition at the time of rental.
- If a class is dropped the book MUST be returned by Wednesday, October 16, 2019.
- The rental is due by 4:30 PM on December 20,2019.
- The book and any components MUST be returned in the same physical condition.
- Moderate highlighting and notations are permitted.
- The renter is responsible for the risk of loss, theft and damage.
Rental books not returned by the due date above will be billed to your Whitman account for the replacement cost of the books lessthan the amount paid for the rental fee.
Fall 2019 buyback will be December 16th - 20th
By clicking the box below the renter is indicating they have read and understand the Whitman College Bookstore Textbook Return and Rental Policies.